Friday, August 29, 2008

my new site is live!

it's live! my website has undergone some changes recently, with an updated design and bigger pictures. the set-up is different from before, but we'll all get used to it together! check it out and let me know what you think (same address: www.emilymcginnisphotography.com). if you absolutely have to see the old one, you can still find it hidden at www.emilymcginnisphotography.com/jinky.

i know i sound like a broken record, but my holiday season is getting packed. i have no openings after october 4. none. not even one. i have two saturdays open in september and october 4 open. so, please, if you need a saturday session, call me now! i still will take limited weekday evening or morning sessions.

picture for the day (ian sharing some ice cream):

No comments: