Tuesday, April 22, 2008

four things about me

my friend amy forwarded this message to me. it was one i hadn't seen before (although i'm sure many have). so, i thought i'd post it here instead of forwarding it on. :)

four places i go over and over:
1. church/addie's school (it's the same place)
2. target
3. downtown charleston
4. walmart

four movies i have watched more than four times:
1. dead poet's society
2. ferris bueller's day off
3. ratatouille (my new favorite pixar movie ever!)
4. enchanted

four places i have lived:
1. goshen, ohio
2. greenville, sc
3. summerville, sc
(do you believe that is IT!)

four tv shows i watch:
1. american idol (i take this show WAY too seriously)
2. project runway
3. dancing with the stars
4. anything on travel channel having to do with disney

four places i have been:
1. orlando, fl (i am a disney nut)
2. new orleans, la
3. gatlinburg, tn
4. new york city
(my poor travel list has to do with a fear of flying. however, i will be going to hawaii in a week)

people who email me regulary:
1. wendy
2. amy c
3. amy s
4. sara

four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. peanut butter
3. whole grain bread
4. pasta

four places i would like to visit:
1. california
2. new england
3. ireland
4. caribbean (will i find captain jack there?)

things i'm looking forward to in 2008:
1. traveling to hawaii in a week
2. thanksgiving at walt disney world
3. continuing to grow my business
4. visiting boston in july with addie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, it's fun to know more about you my friend!