Wednesday, July 15, 2009

beaufort sneak peek

oh my. i am so far behind. story of my life. i still haven't finished all of the family members i photographed in ohio. i had one beach session right after i returned (finished that one up). and then on monday, i traveled to beaufort for ELEVEN sessions. yep. you heard that right. of course, i won't complain at all. i got to see some previous clients and several new ones. the rain held off for all but two sessions (one of those was half-dry). the one session, we were relegated to the porch. i did the best i could and i'm surprised i didn't slide right down the steps during that one! it was pouring!

anyway, i am so grateful for my hostess and all of the families she lined up for me. amazing! but i was sore by the end. wowzers. i truly need to do squats or something to build up my leg muscles. because wow! i'm out of shape!!!

one of these days, i'll post some from my sessions in ohio. but for now, here is a sneak peek for my lovely families from beaufort!











No comments: