Wednesday, January 16, 2008

is this not beautiful?

i hope you will all pardon me while i gush for a moment!

i have a dear, photographer friend who is crazy talented! well, she did a digital painting of a picture of addie for me. it is unbelievable! seriously, this painting is gorgeous and i cannot wait to see it on canvas (and on my wall). i am just in awe of her talent! trust me, i could not do something this beautiful! i just wish it would post huge on my blog so that you could see all of the detail! i mean, you can see addie's sweet freckles on the full-size version! you know i'll be showing it off once i have my canvas in hand!

anyway, she is willing to paint for my clients. so, this option will now be available to clients as well. you can choose a picture from your session, and for a small fee, she'll paint it for you. then, it can be printed as a canvas or as a regular print. i am really excited about this! i think it is amazing and so incredibly gracious of her to share her talent with us!

so, a huge thank you to the fabulously talented mandy reger! just amazing!

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

That is awesome! Sign me up for one! I'm already planning on beach pics in Charleston this summer! :)

Chelsea said...

It is absolutely beautiful!!! Mandy does amazing work, I am in AWE of what she's done for me so far!

Love your photos too, Emily!! :)