Thursday, December 13, 2007

for my friend melissa

i don't like hearts. i really don't. my maiden name is hart. and growing up, everyone always thought it would be clever to give me something with a heart on it. so. i'm kind of over the whole heart thing. my sister agrees with me.

my friend melissa thought it would be funny to suggest i go crazy over the newest gymboree line--in all it's heart and bows glory. she could "see" the picture of addie covered in hearts with heart barrettes in her hair. well, the barrettes didn't happen. but...



so there. and that's about how i feel about hearts too. and yes, the shirt is going back. are you kidding me?

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

Classic! I know that Melissa is probably touched by your thoughtfulness!

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Okay, now I get it with your maiden name and all - now it all makes sense! lol

Goodness Addie looks defiant in that picture! rofl!