Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i adore these kids

these children belong to a friend of mine. i just love this whole family. but the kids have my heart in a major way. we had a lot of fun with this session. i worked out a deal with them that, if they'd let me take nice, normal pictures of them, i'd let them be crazy for some. so, after every pose, they made crazy faces and i snapped away.


mr. j is a total sweetheart. he had ideas of his own for places he wanted to pose and i just went with it. what a great little boy.



then mr. d. it is no secret that i have a huge soft spot in my heart for him. i just completely adore him. he used to be in my sunday school class. and he just makes me laugh. he really wasn't thrilled with me and my camera though.



and miss l. she's such a beautiful, free spirit. i loved the ones of her in the pettiskirt. so much so, that i could've edited every one of them. she just twirled and danced and completely ignored the fact that anyone else was even there.





these are the children in the silhouette picture below. this family is just really a great one. i value their friendship more than they probably know.

No comments: