Tuesday, November 10, 2009

just trust me. charleston family photographer

i love when my clients just trust me. i had a session last week in north charleston. while k and i were discussing location, i mentioned a place i loved. it had old, abandoned, falling-down houses, pathways, etc. not everyone "gets" that and i understand that. but k just said, "i trust you. if you like it, i'll like it too." oh. how i love this spot. seriously, love it. and she is the first client i've taken there (although i've taken my kids a few times).

i love this family. they are so cute and up for anything. miss m used to be one of my preschool cuties. i remember when she was a wee little one in the youngest class. and now, she is just becoming this beautiful little girl. sigh. little brother was just a baby when i first met him. and now he's a full-fledged toddler who really doesn't care about my camera. there are WAY too many more fun things than miss emily! and mom and dad are just up for anything. i dragged them around for two hours, until our light was completely (and i do mean completely) gone. i love it!





No comments: