Tuesday, August 18, 2009

see in a new way

i have been making the effort to learn new things and techniques that can keep me improving my photography. one of my current studies has been off-camera flash. but, my friend jodi at mcp actions is having a great contest to win a lensbaby composer. lensbaby's tagline is "seeing in a new way." and that is definitely something i want to always do!

to me, seeing in a new way involves seeing beauty in everything! even something that someone else views as ugly, i want to see the beauty. it is important to me to always find something beautiful in everything and everyone i come into contact with.

here's the address to jodi's blog/contest: http://mcpactions.com/blog/2009/08/18/win-a-lensbaby/

and, here is a spot where others probably drive by and think as ugly and run-down. but to me, it is beautiful!


No comments: