Sunday, April 19, 2009

mother's day special!

i wanted to do something special for mother's day to honor all of the wonderful moms i know! so, i'd like to offer a gift certificate special! from now through may 3, purchase a $300 gift certificate to emily mcginnis photography for $225! that's almost like getting a session for free! gift certificates must be used on new sessions from may through september 2009. you may use your gift certificate towards both your session fee and print purchase.

what a great opportunity and gift for someone special! be sure to order with payment by may 3 so i can get your gift certificate to you in time for mother's day!

(in honor of mother's day, a picture with me (and my littles)--i promise this won't happen very often!)

1 comment:

MariaH said...

Oh Emily I LOVE that picture of the three of you!! Wish I lived closer so I could have Steve by me one of those certificates for Mother's day!!