Friday, February 6, 2009

beaufort sneak peek

yesterday, i had my first portrait party of the season! i got the opportunity to go to beaufort again. i have totally fallen in love with that town and the drive between there and charleston. one of these days, i'm going to take a day just to explore the drive with my camera, visiting all of the abandoned houses and buildings. there's also a little empty church on the way that i visited last year. i didn't have time to stop on my way yesterday. and frankly, it's a little too spooky for me to see by myself (on the way home). but i admire it every time i pass. and i will get back there some day when i have more time.

anyhoo, i was able to see some clients from last spring. one little boy had a new sister--such a beautiful baby girl! and she wasn't pushing up yet, but i propped her on a pillow and she pushed her little head up and looked at me. it was great! i also got to photograph mr. m, who is just the sweetest little boy. he reminds me of my ian--sweet and loving and fun! and the o kids, whom i met last year. mr. g wasn't as into me this time, but the girls made me laugh and totally hammed it up for the camera. and also the p kids, whom i just adore. both girls were extra spunky and silly. mr s was as happy as ever, except when he was expected to be still. i could not believe his running around and talking! i also met some new faces, like the feisty miss f. she totally cracked me up and had such a fun spirit about her. and also miss b, who is an "old soul" with a quiet, sweet spirit about her.

i love my beaufort clients. i'm hoping to get back later in the spring, to see those i missed this time. but in the meantime, here is a sneak peek for those i did see yesterday!








No comments: