Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the beach on a beautiful morning

last week, i met a new client out at sullivan's island. you know. my favorite spot when it comes to beach photography. the problem is that i can't blog the pictures until next month because it is a surprise for dad. so, in the meantime, i'll post some pictures of my family! we spent two days out at isle of palms in sort of a super-mini vacation. it was nice to be able to hit the beach and then go immediately to the room to clean up. and i must 125% recommend banana cabana down at iop. huge servings and great prices, all within sight of the water. sigh.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics. I love seeing your beautiful kids and especially beautiful YOU!

Unknown said...

Emily - The picture of the three of you is beautiful! What a treasure! I need to bring my two down so you can take a shot like that for me. Amy Sansbury

millertimeab said...

you have such a beautiful family!

Happy 4th!