Monday, June 9, 2008

quick sneak peek

i had a portrait party on saturday morning at sullivan's island. starting at 8:30 am, i had seven mini-sessions. and my shoulders have the burn to prove it! yes, i know i should've worn sunscreen, but i thought about it on my way out the door. really though, it isn't too bad since i already had a tan to start. but i digress.

the faces i saw were familiar ones, children i have photographed through a local preschool. i've grown to love these kids, so it was a treat for me to get to see them again! it was also wonderful to meet some of the parents i hadn't had the opportunity to meet yet.

anyway, i promised one mom i'd post a sneak peek today or tomorrow. so, i will do it now. i'm only posting one picture from each session. i'll try to most more later in the week, as i go through and do my real session editing. in the meantime, enjoy!







1 comment:

Judi said...

Emily,
You are so talented! Jack's pictures were awesome and so what I was looking for. I know he was not very cooperative but you managed to get some amazing shots anyway. I look forward to photos with you again! Thanks for capturing Jack's serious side in a wonderful way!
Judi