Tuesday, May 27, 2008

recent folly beach session

i will admit that i haven't blogged the last several sessions. april and may were a little busy for me, with our hawaii trip and addie finishing up school. so, i thought i'd blog my most recent session.

this family is one of my beaufort clients. they were visiting folly beach to celebrate grammy's birthday. grammy, her three children and their families were all in town. so, we got all of them together and hit the folly pier! this time was my first shooting a client at the pier and i actually loved it. granted, it's heavier trafficked than my regular spot on sullivan's island. but, it wasn't too bad in the morning (it got worse as the morning progressed).

we had a fun time! the family had seven boys total! now, that was a fun crowd!




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very nice, Em! I love that first one.