Sunday, March 30, 2008

sneak peek

have you been paying attention? if so, you will probably recognize this family, as they've been featured on my blog in the past. the little guy is getting ready to turn three, and he has turned over a new leaf. in the past, he hasn't really loved me when i have my camera aimed his way. but yesterday, he was a pro! he did such a good job and i'm so pleased with the results!

this family is filled with friends. miss l will walk around holding my hand, which just make me melt. she's such a little beauty and totally hilarious. i hear she practices her posing prior to our sessions. and i adore her. and mr. a is such a boy. he and ian are two peas in a pod, and so much fun to have together.

and mom is a doll--always a kind word and sweet smile. she is "good people" for sure.





No comments: