Saturday, February 9, 2008

outside the box



my goal for 2008 is to think outside of my box. my portraits have a very clean, classic contemporary feel to them. and i definitely embrace that. but i also have the nature to want to experiment and try different things. of course, as with all things, addie is the one who gets the initial experimentation. and even though she wasn't in the mood before her riding lesson yesterday, she still gave me some good shots.

so, i tried some new post-processing on these images. you'll have to let me know what you think!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. They are all beautiful photos. Addie is just so natural in front of the camera. I understand what you are saying about working outside of the box-- but I still don't know what I think of the whole vintage look.

I'd love to see the seated pic and the one with the horse in full color to compare.