Wednesday, November 21, 2007

busy busy busy

the holiday season bring a bit of chaos to my life. of course, it isn't like i need any help in the chaos department--i do a pretty good job most of the year! but things have been busy, which is never a bad thing.

i had the opportunity to photograph four lovely families on saturday. and i started it out by carrying an antique chair about a half-mile, which apparently bothered some men waiting on their buddies to start a game of frisbee golf. side note--did you know that there is actually a frisbee golf STROLLER? oh. i'm sure that it has some fancy name, but that's sure what it looked like to me. anyway, said men were waiting on their other frisbee golf players and yelling at me to hurry up in carrying the chair across the field. well, geniuses, i would've used the path, but your other buddy had his big dog running loose over there and i couldn't run with the chair if the dog decided it would be fun to chase me. so there. and another thing, if you need me to hurry (and this chair is not the easiest to carry), you could always be gentlemen and offer to help. alas, i digress yet again. i did eventually get the chair to my location. but my arms were sore for several days.

anyway, i have finished editing the first two sessions and i thought i'd share a few here. i love it when my clients get "it." and these two families get it.
i think we all know where this first one is going to end up (can you say "silly ones" gallery?).





No comments: