Saturday, July 7, 2007

me again

did ya miss me? june was a bit busy for me. i am taking it easy in july though. we are planning to make a trip to my hometown of cincinnati at the end of the month. i'm so excited to see family and friends, some of whom i haven't seen in a VERY long time. i'm very much looking forward to the trip.

beach sessions are popular here and i do my fair share of them. but i still like to take my family out for pictures once in awhile too. this stretch of beach is my favorite beach location. it has rocks, an old wooden fence, partial brick walls, and on our last visit, lots of seaweed. i've never seen so much seaweed in my life.

i digress. i have this beach shot in my head. it involves sunset. and i've yet to have a beach session last until sunset (most involve young children). so, my family got to be my models. except the problem on this night was that the sun and sky were not cooperating. and it was way too cloudy. oh well, i will have to try again.

in the meantime, enjoy a few shots from our own beach session...




No comments: